Dec 2022: Due to continued competitor acquisitions, a West Midlands based construction company were having to utilise several different types of telematics systems within their fleet. Due to contractual commitment, their ongoing data issues from using several systems were:
- Being supplied varying data formats based on differing methodology
- The collation and comparison of data both in ease, accuracy and staff cost
- No clear direction regarding fleet or driver enhancements from the basic data provided
- No allowance for geographical or job specific differences when comparing data
- No strategic goals regarding fleet improvements, compliance or financial reductions
Fleet Statistics cloud based solution now collates, combines, formats and reports across all of the clients telematic systems; providing a single viewpoint that details all relevant data enabling proactive management of their fleet.
Fleet Statistics further enhance this data by using client specific algorithms coupled with the relevant automotive industry expertise to deliver a meaningful review and strategic plan from which core business decisions will be made